Thursday, March 15, 2007

World Cup #13 - Papayas and Bosey on TV.

Okay - I've now played my part in the official TV coverage surrounding WC 2007.

Headlines Today did a feature earlier tonight about World Cup blogs - and featured both Papayas are People, Too and Son of Bosey on it. I got to let off a few words and sound smug. Fun. People who saw it will now think I'm more famous than I really am.

The show was pretty kind to me - they featured the blogs pretty prominently, and said some nice things. And, importantly, they called me a 'Young Man'. I am indebted.

Also, the programme featured the online prediction game cricketology, which is great fun. Sign up and play. You'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Wah! thats louly.

    On another note, this morning at nets, some guy from All India Radio came up to jubbs and asked him to opine on the World Cup, i say lads we have covered both Radio and TV now.

    ReplyDelete